Bajra or Kambu is a millet gown in India which has a high nutritional value. Bajra is rich in iron,vit B, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin. It has same quantity of protein as wheat. Sometimes we used to have less dosa flour for making dosa. During that time I used to add some bhajra flour and little rice flour to the dosa flour and increase the quantity of dosa flour. All healthy items will be wasted by our kids so you can add the bajra flour to this to make it healthy and nutritious. You get ready made bajra flour in all departmental stores.
Ull Need :
1. Bajra / Kambu Flour - 1cup
2. Rice flour - 1/4 cup
3. Left over Dosa flour
1. Mix Dosa flour, Bajra Flour and little rice flour for crispness.
2. Add little salt and onion if needed
3. Add water little by little and mix well without any lumps
4. The batter should not be very watery
5. You can add curry leaves also
6. Heat dosa pan and pour one laddle and spread like dosa.
7. Turn and cook the other side
8. Serve hot with Idli powder or Chutney.