Ull Need :
1. Potatoes - 5
2. Pudina - 5 to 6 leaves chopped
3. Coriander - 1/4 cup
4. Green Chilly - 1 (Chopped)
6. Asafoetida - 1/4 tsp
7. Cornflour - 1 tblsp
8. Bread crumbs
For Filling :1. Wheat Flour - 1 tsp
2. Butter - 2 tsp
3. Milk - 1/2 cup
4. Cheese - Grated 2tsp
Cheese slice - 1
1. Boil the Potatoes in Cooker and mash it well.
2. Add Pudina , Coriander leaves, green chilly, salt and asafoetida and mix well.
3. I am avoiding chilly powder and Masala powder as it is for children. If you want you can also add Chilly and Garam Masala powder.
4. To make the filling Heat a kadai and melt the butter.
5. Add the wheat flour and stir continuously without any lumps
6. Add milk little by little till it becomes thick.
7. Add salt and cheese.
8. Please make sure that the sauce is thick as this filling will melt while frying.
9. Now pinch 2 lemon size from the potato mixture and make it into 2 cups as shown above.
10. Drop a very small amount of filling in 1 cup.(Little amout is enough as this will melt)
11. Close the filled cup by placing the other cup on top. See to that the filling is tight packed inside.
12. Now roll this into a ball and keep it aside,
13. Mix water to the cornflour
14.. Heat oil for frying
15. Roll the Potato balls in the cornflour mixture
16. And roll it again in the bread crumbs(The balls must be fully covered with bread crumbs)
17. Fry these balls and serve it with sauce.