Ull Need :
1. Bread slices - 8
2. Onions - 1 Chopped
3. Beetroot - 1 Grated
4. Carrot - 1 Grated
5. Dhania powder - 1/2 tsp
6. Jeera Powder - 1/2 tsp
7. Pepper - 1/4 tsp
8. Greenchilly - 1 Chopped (Can avoid if its for kids)
9. Coriander leaves
11. Butter for toasting
12. Cheese slices - 4 (optional)
1. Take a bowl Mix Onion, Beetroot, Carrot, Dhania, Jeera, Pepper powder and green chilly and salt
2. Now add Coriander leaves and mix well
3. Take the bread slices apply butter on both the sides
4. Spread the beetroot filling.
5. Place the cheese slice
6. Close it with another bread and apply butter on the top side
7. Stuff the filling for the other breads also and keep it ready.
8. Preheat the toaster and place the bread slices and toast it
9. If you do not have a toaster Heat a tawa place the bread pour little ghee or oil and press the top side of the bread with the ladle turn the bread and press again.
10. Cut the slices into half and serve with sauce
Linking this to Lets Cook # 17 - Breads