Hi All ... This is my first recipe for this blog , so sentimentally I have decided to write about one of the popular sweet recipe in my house , Rava Ladoo. This is the easiest and my sons favorite sweet , jus because Chhota Bheem eats it. He will be watching Chhota Bheem Program in the TV , suddenly he'll come to me and ask for a Ladoo . At that time this Rava Ladoo comes handy. It stays for longer days ,and its healthy tooo. So I always keep stock of this....
Lets make this now...........
- Chiroti Rava - 1 Cup
- Sugar (Powdered) - 1 n half Cup
- Elachi Powder - 1 Pinch
- Ghee - 100 Gms
- Cashew - 7 - 8 Nos
- Take a big plate and add Chiroti Rava and Sugar Powder and mix.
- Break Cashew into very small bits and fry in little ghee.
- u can even grind it coarse in a mixie.
- Fry it carefully as if it becomes black it will not spoil the taste of Ladoo.
- Add cashew and elachi powder to the rava mixture.
- Now in a kadai heat Ghee and when it hot pour it to the Rava mixture.
- Pour it in circular movement so that it spreads all over.
- Now mix it and hold it tight with your hands and make ladoos at your desired size.
- Do not worry it will not burn your hands.
- Your Ladoos are ready......
If you donot have ChirotiRava you can fry ordinary rava in a pan as our upma & powder it.
If the rava and sugar quantity in more u can grind it in our mixie , if the qnty in less u can give to machine wala and grind it.
I will meet you again with another easy recipe . Bye for now ....